August has crept up on us and you know what that means: Ontario peaches and raspberries are extra fresh and in season! If you’ve been tempted to pick up a basket of these lovely fruits this week, why not try incorporating them in this tempting summer smoothie mix? Both are a great source of Vitamin C and (when paired with our Staterra Vanilla New Zealand whey protein isolate and a bit of lemon juice) will give you that kick you need to start your day full of energy.
So go on and treat yourself! And let us know what you think of our Peach Raspberry Summer Smoothie!
- 1/2 a cup of washed Ontario peaches, sliced
- 1/2 a cup of frozen or fresh Ontario raspberries, whole
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 cup of fresh mint leaves
- 1 scoop of Staterra New Zealand whey protein isolate (Vanilla)
- Blend all ingredients together in a high-powered mixture and enjoy!
Tip: our Peach Raspberry Summer Smoothie is pretty sweet as it is, but if you have a large sweet tooth that needs satisfying try adding some raw honey, pure maple syrup, or Stevia!
Looking for the highest quality whey or vegan protein on the market? Checkout our shop or send us an email!
Want something a little more tailored to your needs and goals? Fill out our lifestyle survey today to get your customized supplement – one of our registered nutritionists will be in contact with you shortly.