Do you enjoy a good scoop of mint chip ice-cream? If so, you’re going to fall in love with this Cucumber Mint Chip Smoothie. After playing around with the recipe, we think we’ve nailed it, while still incorporating the anti-inflammatory properties of the cucumber and the monounsaturated fatty acids from the avocado.
Try it for yourself and let us know what you think!
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- ½ ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- ½ ripe banana
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 3 large mint leaves (or ¼ teaspoon pure peppermint extract)
- 1 scoop of Staterra Organic brown rice protein (Vanilla)
- Raw cacao nibs
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup (or to your desired sweetness)
- ¼ cup ice
- Blend all ingredients together and enjoy!
Looking for the highest quality whey or vegan protein on the market? Checkout our shop or send us an email!
Want something a little more tailored to your needs and goals? Fill out our lifestyle survey today to get your customized supplement – one of our registered nutritionists will be in contact with you shortly.
Photo source: http://www.asplashofvanilla.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/raspberrysmoothie8.jpg