Advantages of Magnesium Glycinate
- Our magnesium is sourced from magnesium glycinate, contains no fillers and is encapsulated in a vegetable based capsule.
- No additives, fillers or flavours
- 2 Capsules provides 300mg of magnesium
- Highly bioavailable source of magnesium
- Helps metabolize proteins, carbohydrates and fats
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function
Who could benefit from Staterra Magnesium?
Staterra magnesium glycinate is a great addition for those who are looking to enhance relaxation and sleep or those struggling with frequent muscle cramps. It is a highly bioavailable source of magnesium so would also be appropriate for those looking to increase their magnesium intake.
Who should not take Staterra Magnesium?
Anyone who has had a health care practitioner recommend that they avoid magnesium supplements should not take this product. This product should also be taken at a different time from antibiotics (2 hrs before or 6 hrs after).
What makes Staterra Magnesium powder different from other magnesium supplements?
Our product is pure magnesium glycinate powder, which is contained in a vegetable based capsule. Other magnesium supplements often contain additional fillers or binders to form the tablet. In addition, we use only the glycinate form of magnesium. This form is the most bioavailable powdered form of magnesium and is the easiest to digest.
Hypromellose (vegetable derived, capsule shell).
How to take Staterra magnesium:
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily.