1x 150g L-Glutamine Powder
1x 150g Hydrolyzed collagen powder OR 1x 300g New Zealand Whey Isolate
How to take:
Take all the products 2 hours before or after other medications.
Add 1 scoop (5g) of hydrolyzed collagen powder and 1 scoop (5g) of L-glutamine powder to your favourite smoothie, juice or beverage.
Take 4 capsules of the multi-nutrient daily.
This complete blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants contains key ingredients shown to promote overall health and help with immune function.
- Vitamin B complex – B vitamins, in general, work to keep your body functioning and producing energy properly. In particular, vitamin B6 has been shown to support a strong immune system.
- Vitamin C – the “classic” immune boosting supplement, Vitamin C has this reputation for good reason. Aside from being critical to various other systems in the body (collagen formation, bone formation, wound healing), Vitamin C has been shown to decrease the duration of the common cold as well as prevent infection.
- Vitamin D3 – known as the “sunshine” vitamin, Vitamin D is produced naturally when our skin is exposed to sunlight. Low Vitamin D levels are associated with frequent colds and flus.
- Vitamin E – a powerful antioxidant, Vitamin E has been associated with immune system support, especially as you age.
- Zinc – zinc is a mineral critical to proper immune function and studies suggest that supplemental zinc could reduce the duration of colds.
- Selenium – selenium is an antioxidant critical to immune system function.
Hydrolyzed collagen protein contains the essential amino acid lysine, which has been shown to have anti-viral properties and is important for your body to build immune cells. In addition, hydrolyzed collagen protein has been associated with better digestive health. This hydrolyzed collagen protein is 100% pure, no added fillers, flavours or colours. It is sourced from wild-caught, cold-water fish so it is non-GMO and free from antibiotics and artificial hormones. Learn More
L-glutamine is a conditionally-essential amino acid that is important for immune health. Conditionally-essential means that your body can produce glutamine on its own, however during times of illness, injury or physical stress, you may not be able to produce enough. Low glutamine levels have been shown to compromise the immune system. L-glutamine powder can promote immune health and function, particularly in those who are under physical stress. Learn More
I love Staterra’s products, no fillers and I feel great.
Delivered fast, tastes great seems to do everything as described!
Product is good, shipped and received on time. No complaints!
Great bundle – just didn’t feel like I needed the glutamine. Will likely re-order just collagen on an as-needed basis.
It was only after I started working out a couple of years ago that I started to take supplementation seriously. While I don’t believe we need to take supplements religiously, there are some that definitely make everyday life that much better.
I’ve been a longtime fan of Staterra’s whey products and took the opportunity to try their immune bundle (I regularly supplement with glutamine) and was really satisfied with the quality of the products. Looking forward to trying more in the future!
Bridgette Y –
Great to have found a Canadian company taking supplementation seriously!!
David P –
Really didn’t like the ataste
Like the natural way of helping my body get ready to fight. Fast service.
Great product and great service. Nice to have a local company providing Immune Support.
Found these guys on Facebook. Great Canadian company – really like the products in this bundle so far.
I really like that there are no fillers or flavours etc. I ordered two weeks ago and unexpected bonus… my hair and skin are super soft!
Great experience. Looking forward to trying it out.
Long time fan of their whey products so figured I’d give this one a whirl – so far, so good.