- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Staterra Organic brown rice protein (Chocolate or Vanilla)
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare a 8×8 baking pan by greasing it with coconut oil and lining it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients (in no particular order), until everything is well mixed.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish. Using the spatula, spread the mixture evenly in the pan. Top with additional walnut pieces if desired.
- Cook for 15 minutes and allow to cool before cutting into squares.
Looking for the highest quality whey or vegan protein on the market? Send us an email!