This one is super simple. Five ingredients, all of which you probably have in your fridge and freezer right now. Not a big banana fan? Skip it all together! The berries, brown rice protein, and unsweetened coconut or cashew milk will create a smooth enough consistency to hide all of that spinach. Looking for a little more fat? Throw it in! A little coconut oil blended well woks wonders, or try adding in any nut butter you’re craving.
Sometimes all you need is a fast breakfast or mid-day snack solution.
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut or cashew milk (or to desired thickness)
- 1/2 frozen banana (optional)
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 1 cup frozen berries (we used a blend of blueberries, blackberries & raspberries)
- Your Staterra Stabilizer or 1 scoop Staterra Organic Brown Rice Protein (Vanilla or Chocolate)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Serve immediately & enjoy!
Looking for the highest quality whey or vegan protein on the market? Checkout our shop or send us an email!
Want something a little more tailored to your needs and goals? Fill out our health questionnaire today to get your customized supplements – one of our registered nutritionists will be in contact with you shortly.