Do you always find yourself rushing in the morning, complaining that you simply didn’t have time for breakfast? Kick the Tim Hortons donut run and try this Blueberry Banana Smoothie recipe. It’s quick, simple, and satisfying. It also uses only a handful ingredients, all of which you probably have in your fridge and freezer right now.
Click on the link above for a step-by-step video how-to, for any of you smoothie newbies out there!
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 – 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- Unsweetened cashew milk (to desired thickness)
- Nut butter of your choice (we love almond, but choose whatever you like best)
- 1 scoop Staterra Organic Brown Rice Protein (Vanilla)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Serve immediately & enjoy!
Looking for the highest quality whey or vegan protein on the market? Checkout our shop or send us an email!
Want something a little more tailored to your needs and goals? Fill out our health questionnaire today to get your customized supplements – one of our registered nutritionists will be in contact with you shortly.
Shoutout to Ciara Beaton for this great how-to video!