With our fall smoothie theme still rolling, we thought it only fitting to put together a cranberry smoothie recipe. These delicious tart berries are fantastic when combined in a green smoothie and will offset the sweetness from the orange and banana – making this Cranberry Kale Smoothie an antioxidant powerhouse.
Adjust the amount of kale you add, depending on how green you like it, and play with the chocolate or vanilla protein, as both add a unique spin to this festive smoothie.
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 – 1 cup kale, chopped (depending on how green you like it)
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk (water also works here)
- 1 cup cranberries (we used frozen, but fresh would work)
- 1 orange (or 2 clementines), peeled
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted (or 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup)
- 1 scoop Staterra Organic Brown Rice Protein (Vanilla)
- Ice and additional sweetness to taste
Note: Chocolate protein also worked really well in this recipe, so feel free to experiment.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. Taste and add additional sweetness if desired, pulsing to combine.
- Serve immediately & enjoy!
Looking for the highest quality whey or vegan protein on the market? Checkout our shop or send us an email!
Want something a little more tailored to your needs and goals? Fill out our health questionnaire today to get your customized supplements – one of our registered nutritionists will be in contact with you shortly.
Photo source: Fitness