As the weather gets nicer, we’re all looking for treats that can be eaten while hanging out in the sun (at least our team definitely is). We’re excited to see that people are getting excited about our Smoothie of the Week ideas; so much that they’re sending us their favourite recipes to use our protein in!
Thanks to Amelia Blaquiere (Instagram: @ameliablaquiere) for sending us this “Creamy Coconut & Berry Banana” Smoothie Bowl recipe that goes so well with our protein on a sunny day… or any day really.
- ½ a cup of mixed berries
- ½ a frozen banana
- ½ a cup of full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 serving of Staterra protein (it goes best with our vanilla, but chocolate works great too!)
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- Option: stevia to taste
- Toppings: In this picture (left to right), we have cacao nibs, unsweetened coconut flakes, raw almond butter, chia seeds, and almonds & hazelnuts! Feel free to get creative and use whatever your favourite healthy toppings are.
- Mix all ingredients (other than the toppings) in a blender, with water and ice to desired consistency.
- Pour into a bowl, and add desired toppings.
Looking for the highest quality whey or vegan protein on the market? Checkout our shop or send us an email!
Want something a little more tailored to your needs and goals? Fill out our lifestyle survey today to get your customized supplement – one of our registered nutritionists will be in contact with you shortly.