Smoothies can get boring if you don’t mix it up from time to time. So here’s a new set of simple ingredients that you can toss in your blender to make some dreamy protein pudding! Not only is it packed with healthy fats, protein and fibre, but it’s also loaded with vitamins and minerals.
- 1/2 an avocado
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp organic cacao powder (unsweetened)
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- ½ tsp chia seeds
- Coconut, cashew or almond milk (optional)
- Stevia to taste
- Staterra New Zealand Whey or Organic Brown Rice Protein
- Optional treat: nut butter, honey or maple syrup to drizzle on top
- In a blender, combine the avocado, ¾ of the banana, cinnamon, flax seeds, cacao powder, vanilla extract, Staterra protein and stevia (optional).
- Add the dairy free milk or water until you reach a desired thickness. Make sure that it’s not too watery, and thick enough to eat like a pudding.
- Top with cacao nibs, a dash of more cinnamon, the rest of the banana and the chia seeds.
Get creative with your toppings! They’re the best part.
- Chill in the freezer for 10-20 minutes (or cover and let chill in the fridge).