For this week’s smoothie, we were inspired by Back 2 the Garden’s beautiful post (Instagram: @back2thegardeninc). This local company specializes in sprouted products such as flax seeds and chia seeds, which are amazing for digestion and overall health. With the nice weather coming up, this Berry Delightful Smoothie is the perfect breakfast or snack to have sitting outside in the sun.
- 1/3 cup of raspberries
- 1/3 cup of blueberries
- 1/3 cup of strawberries
- ½ a banana
- 1 tbsp Back 2 the Garden sprouted chia seed powder
- ½ a cup of almond milk
- Staterra organic brown rice or New Zealand whey protein
- 1 tbsp organic peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Back 2 the Garden sprouted flax seeds
- 1 tbsp shaved coconut (unsweetened)
- Blend all of the ingredients with ice and add extra almond milk until you’ve reached a desired consistency
- Coat the rim (instructions below), and enjoy!
For the rim:
- Dip the glass in organic peanut butter and roll in Back 2 the Garden sprouted flax seed powder and coconut shavings – fancy!
Photo Credit: Back 2 the Garden (@back2thegardeninc)