Looking for something a little more decadent than your green smoothies? Try this Black Forest Smoothie the next time you’re in the kitchen. Loaded with cherries and cacao, you would never think this delicious, mood-boosting mix is also loaded with antioxidants!
· 2 cups frozen cherries
· 1 cup unsweetened coconut or cashew milk
· 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
· 2 tabelspoons coconut oil OR almond butter
· 1 – 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup (optional)
· 1 scoop of Staterra’s organic brown rice protein protein (chocolate or vanilla).
· Blend, blend, blend! We like when there are a few chunks of banana in there, but if you like yours really smooth feel free to blend a little longer.
· Not in the mood for a smoothie? Turn this recipe into homemade fudgsicles by freezing it into popsicle molds. Just make sure the plastic is BPA-free!
Looking for the highest quality whey or vegan protein on the market? Checkout our shop or send us an email!
Want something a little more tailored to your needs and goals? Fill out our lifestyle survey today to get your customized supplement – one of our registered nutritionists will be in contact with you shortly!