Staterra Christmas Cookies
Delicious gluten free, dairy free cookies are bound to be a crowd favourite. This makes a great gift, you can bake them yourself or layer dry ingredients in a jar with baking directions.
- 1 ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 2 ½ cups brown rice flour
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, beat coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla until well blended.
- Stir in all dry ingredients until thoroughly blended.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by tablespoonful’s about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft) and cool 1 to 2 minutes. Enjoy!